Numélink is a cluster of firms from the digital sector of the Loire and neighbouring regions.
Created in 2002, Numélink represents a key sector of the economy of the Loire Valley and backs actions aiming at accelerating its growth.
The information and communication technologies form a major priority in the economic development of the region. Winner of the call for projects « grappe d’entreprises », launched by the DATAR in 2010, Numélink pursues objectives linked with the performance of its firms and the valorisation of its region.
2/ Network operating actions
- Thém@s ; a series of practical workshops conducted by acknowledged specialists
- Speed-meeting business
3/ Collective promotion actions
- Implementation of a quality charter
- Organisation, participation and mutualisation of trade fairs
4/ Collective actions
- Organisation of training courses for member companies and their employees (management, project management, ITIL, PRICING, Drafting a computer-related contract, response to public calls for tender…)
- Organisation of collective actions with inter-company assistance
- Organisation of prospection missions abroad
5/ Collective projects
- Support in the emergence of innovating collective projects ; creativity sessions
- Structuring of collective projects ; labelling committee
- Assistance with the development of projects until their marketing